Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Join us: Raleigh SCBWI Schmooze April 13th!


One great way to improve our craft and increase our publishability is by attending writers' events where we learn from and network with other writers.
.
So, come to the Raleigh, NC. SCBWI Schmooze, organized again this year by the `Rowdy Raleigh' Goalies' critique group.

Author Francis O'Roark Dowell will share tips about publishing that can help all of us.
.
Big thanks to author/illustrator Jennifer Clifton for the wonderful artwork on our flyer!
.
I'd recommend coming a few minutes early to this Schmooze, as last year we nearly ran out of seating. Plus, the location is a great bookstore that will inspire your inner author.
.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

6 comments:

Karen Lee said...

Yay Janelle! This flyer turned out fantastico! May a swipe it to post on my blog?

Missed you guys Sunday but I'll be ready to party hearty at QRB.

Janelle said...

Sure, Karen. Swipe away. See you there!

Write2ignite said...

OOOH! I wish I could be there! SOunds like y'all are going to have a great time.

Hugs,
Donna

Bish Denham said...

Donna took the words write errr, right out of my mouth. As an uncle always used to say, HAVE FUN!
Bish

C.R. Evers said...

Hey Janelle! Wow! The flyer turned out great!!!!!! If you don't mind, I'm gonna copy the picture onto my blog too.

Christy

Anonymous said...

We'll have a great writing-community experience at the schmooze!

But how does one start building a writing community on a blog? Hmmm...

- Janelle